High blood pressure occurs when there is an increase in the adrenaline in the bloodstream which causes a steep rise in the pressure of the blood. Blood pressure is the energy that pumps blood into the heart. There is a certain level of blood pressure maintained by the body.
This pressure increase is known as high blood pressure. Obesity, high sodium intake, stress and hormonal changes in the body are some of the cases of high blood pressure. But fret not! Check out some effective home remedies for high blood pressure which are written below in the article!
- Chewing a clove of garlic on an empty stomach with a glass of water is an effective remedy to treat high BP.
- Add a tomato pepper to the half cup hot cup. Drink this mixture whenever there is an increase in blood pressure.
- Consume a tsp of fenugreeks seeds with water. Repeat this both in the morning and evening for 10to 15 days.
- In 100 gm of water, squeeze ½ a lemon. Have this concoction after every two hours. This would provide relief and also lower the high blood pressure.
- Take 1 tsp each of fresh amla juice and honey in the morning. This is an effective natural remedy for high blood pressure.
- A piece or two of garlic rolled in raisins would act beneficially in lowering the BP.
Eat fresh papaya in an empty stomach for one month. This would lower the blood pressure.
- Take equal proportions of onion juice and honey. Take 2 tbsp of this mixture 2 times a day. This is an effective natural remedy to cure BP.
- Consume 4 leaves of holy basil and 2 leaves of neem with 2-4 tsp of water. Have this on an empty stomach for a week. This is effective in treating BP.